Re: What are the uid=0 and gid=0 doing?

Well, yes I know. Thanks for the answer still.
I'm getting weird errors when creating a file.

My fs is running as root, and tries to - when creating a file -
to take the uid and the gid of the requesting user in account.

Someone suggested the use of setfsuid and setfsgid. I'm still looking for an
answer. Do you maybe know something about the use of these commands?

Stef Bon