Re: [net-next] can: isotp: sanitize CAN ID checks in isotp_bind()

Hi Marc,

I sent a patch set with three patches on the CAN ML.

Maybe it is just better when you pick them up for a regular process and send a pull request to Jakub and Dave.

I still suggest to get these changes in via net-next and send the "sanitize CAN ID" backport for the 'older' kernels, when net-next hits Linus' tree.

Best regards,
Oliver