can-bcm: EINVAL when TX_DELETE a cyclic CAN FD transmit

Hello,

I'd like to report a strange phenomena that I found while testing BCM
with CAN FD related stuff.

When I have set up a CAN FD frame for a cyclic transmit, and then delete
it with a TX_DELETE bcm msg, I run into EINVAL due to the fact that I
did not set the CAN_FD flag in bcm flags. I did set bcm flags to 0 like
I do for classic can frames.

I'm not sure if that EINVAL actually makes sense because afaik that
CAN_FD flag was introduced to switch the size of the following frames,
which are not present with TX_DELETE.

I already fixed that issue in my Python module, so it works for me.

Kind Regards,
Patrick

[Index of Archives]     [Automotive Discussions]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [CAN Bus]