Re: pull-request: can-next 2020-10-07

On Wed,  7 Oct 2020 23:31:42 +0200 Marc Kleine-Budde wrote:
> The first 3 patches are by me and fix several warnings found when compiling the
> kernel with W=1.
>
> Lukas Bulwahn's patch adjusts the MAINTAINERS file, to accommodate the renaming
> of the mcp251xfd driver.
>
> Vincent Mailhol contributes 3 patches for the CAN networking layer. First error
> queue support is added the the CAN RAW protocol. The second patch converts the
> get_can_dlc() and get_canfd_dlc() in-Kernel-only macros from using __u8 to u8.
> The third patch adds a helper function to calculate the length of one bit in in
> multiple of time quanta.
>
> Oliver Hartkopp's patch add support for the ISO 15765-2:2016 transport protocol
> to the CAN stack.
>
> Three patches by Lad Prabhakar add documentation for various new rcar
> controllers to the device tree bindings of the rcar_can and rcan_canfd driver.
>
> Michael Walle's patch adds various processors to the flexcan driver binding
> documentation.
>
> The next two patches are by me and target the flexcan driver aswell. The remove
> the ack_grp and ack_bit from the fsl,stop-mode DT property and the driver, as
> they are not used anymore. As these are the last two arguments this change will
> not break existing device trees.
>
> The last three patches are by Srinivas Neeli and target the xilinx_can driver.
> The first one increases the lower limit for the bit rate prescaler to 2, the
> other two fix sparse and coverity findings.

Pulled, thank you!

Would you mind in the future adding net-next to the patch subject like
we do for normal patches directly applied to net-next? That way our
build bot will test the patches. I should just teach it to recognize
PRs but I haven't found the time, yet :(

[Index of Archives]     [Automotive Discussions]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [CAN Bus]