[RFC] make can-rx-offload easier to use, and use in c_can

This is what I build so far. It needs testing, but it seems I got all things
in place.
I extended the rx-offload so it can be used easier, ie. without
mailbox magic around. I needed this because the IRQ of c_can takes
an initial sample of filled mailboxes, and until those have been emptied,
no others are done. This requires a bit more context that is not
in rx-offload so far. Adding something there smells like over-engineering
the problem. The solution I took is to make advantage of rx-offload
as much as I need, and no more. The changes to the c_can driver remain
minimal now, so easier to test.
I created the patches on top of Jeroen Hofstee's work.
I will test this only tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Kurt

[Index of Archives]     [Automotive Discussions]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [CAN Bus]