Re: fscache corruption in Linux 5.17?

On 2022/04/19 15:02, David Howells <dhowells@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I presume you are actually using a cache?

Yes, see:

On 2022/04/12 17:10, Max Kellermann <max@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-ag> wrote:
> All web servers mount a storage via NFSv3 with fscache.

At least one web server is still in this broken state right now.  So
if you need anything from that server, tell me, and I'll get it.

I will need to downgrade to 5.16 tomorrow to get rid of the corruption
bug (I've delayed this for a week, waiting for your reply).  After
tomorrow, I can no longer help debugging this.

Max