Re: cachefs and index keys

Hi Grant,

We hit the same problem with cachefs and the isilon smartconnect feature. We ended up generating the autofs maps by hashing the clients to individual smartconnect addresses, so one client will always connect to one and only one NFS IP address. It may not be the right solution for you, but it works for us...

Thanks,
-Ion