cachefs and autofs

Hi

I am trying to get the some auto mounted locations to reliably work with cachefs.

Up until now we have used autofs to mount NFS filer locations and never had an issue.

We are looking to get the benefits of cachefs from some readonly Network storage. We have setup the auto mounts to use the fsc option and everything seems to work well for the first day or so.... We now seem to be having an issue where autofs is not expiring the network mount and mounting it multiple times. This then causes hangs when processes try to access the locations multiple mounted (according to mount output and mtab)

Has anyone else seen this?

Grant