Blast from the past, CacheFiles: Error: Unexpected object collision

Mark,

I'm sure this is going to seam random but... I'm seeing the same error
as you were in Sept of 2011 (I know) that you reported in the mailing
list. The error steps from an debug check that reports:

CacheFiles: Error: Unexpected object collision

I know you reported that issue but I didn't see any follow up after
that. Was there something that fixed the issue for you?

I'm impleting fscache for cephfs and I've ran into the same issue.

Thanks,
- Milosz