Re: Fscache writeback integrated?

2013/5/22 David Howells <dhowells@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Milosz Tanski <milosz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> While doing a quick search for this mailing list I found that there's
>> been some work done (recently) in adding a writeback cache for NFS
>> ontop of fscache (here:
>> http://www.jiayi.net/works/nfsfscache-writeback-cache/#NFS_1) Has this
>> been merged previously? It looks like the guy was able to get some
>> impressive write performance improvements.
>
> Ummm...  I don't recall seeing these before.
>
> David

Hi everyone,

I am the guy who wrote the write-back FsCache mentioned above, and am
preparing to push these work into the upstream.

Thanks for your attention :-)

--
Hongyi Jia
Jiayi.net | jiayisuse@xxxxxxxxx

M.S. in Telecommunication & Information System
B.S. in Telecommunication Engineering
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications