Page cache ignored on second read

Hi David,

I tested your recent patches, with much better results. Many thanks for
these.

I didn't do formal testing, but I've not yet seen the "Overlong wait"
message in an hour or so of use, which is excellent.

But now that I can reasonably use fscache with NFS, I noticed that the
page cache doesn't seem to be used?

* When cachefilesd is running, reads do not come from the page cache

* The page cache fills up with something, but the local cache filesystem
  continues to be read

* If the page cache was populated before cachefilesd was launched
  (ie. with NFS pages), then these are successfully used

I tested using a set of large image files which fit in RAM.

In the first cases, I'm not sure if the page cache memory contains NFS
pages, or local disk pages. Is there an easy way to check?

This test is on v2.6.39.4, with the recent patches applied. I didn't need
to modify any code, as long as I included one other fscache patch since
that version. It seems that v3.0 onward does not boot on my hardware,
which is something I need to look into separately.

Thanks

--
Mark