question about write-back / write-behind

Hello to all,

I am looking for a possibility to cache reads and writes from and to a nfs mount. Read requests will be cached, that works fine, but I also want to cache writes.
The situation is the following:

I've got some people working in office A and some in office B. The offices are combined by glusterfs. Write-back or write-behind caching doesn't work in glusterfs, so I am looking for a workaround. The method of storing cached files locally on hard disk is what I'm looking for. So the client applications gets an "finished" and the cachefs / glusterfs is syncing the content in background.
Is there a way to use cachefs as a write-back / write-behind cache?

thanks a lot,

Christian