Re: Possible patch for CacheFiles: I/O Error: Unlink failed

Also - Is it possible to use a RAMdisk for /var/fscache?

This would obviously provide 4GB of super fast caching .

Greg
Greg

It was a while ago now but during my test the load avg on the box went up to about 70 and using a 1 gig ramdisk mounted on /var/fscache dropped the load to about .5 higher then normal. This howto has the tune2fs options in it you need to add or you will get strange issues, http://www.linux-mag.com/id/7378/2/

Hope this helps
Edward