Convert /var/fscache back to real dir/filename?

Hi David,

I'm hoping you can help me. Steve suggested I email you. here is what happened.

<steved> yes
<bpeck> so, this is the situation. I lost my NFS server. I didn't have raid
 but I have this 1.9 gig cache  in /var/fscache
is there any way to bring that back with normal directory structure? and filenames?
 the data looks good
<steved> I don't think so... but send dhowells some mail asking (ccing me)... there probably should be some tool to do that...

I'm hoping you can help me.  Or I'm in the dog house with my wife.