Re: Issues

I need to get on and track down some more fscache bugs.  Then there'll be more
patches for you to play with.

David

David just checking in to see if you have any patches or status update on fixing the issue that I have been having. Also I am still using 2.6.30, should I move to testing 2.6.31 rc's? Is it ok to email you off list on some additional help I might be able to provide you on this issue.

Thanks
Edward