Need Instructions

hi,

I need to which patchset i am supposed to use for 2.6.27-rc5.
I am fine with using any kernel >=2.6.25. Can anyone tell me which patchset corresponds to which kernel version?
Also is it possible to use cachefs as a backing store if i were to boot a machine with a nfs  mount for its root?

Thanks and Regards,
Sreeram K

Infosys e-mail system.