problem with fscache-2.6.git build

Hi,

I wanted to try out your fscache-2.6.git release since we've had some
many kernel OOps with the version in RHEL5.1. Its seems to build ok,
however when its all configured and running only 'root' can use the
cache attempts by non root users result in 'kernel: FS-Cache: error
from cache: -13'. Any idea what is causing this and how to fix it?

thanks