cachefiles oops

Hi,

I've been testing caching using cachefs and cachefiles. When using
this with nfs shares where a lot of different files are used I don't
see any problems. Some machines have a repetitive pattern and there
oopses occur. I've been using CentOS to test this.

I've reproduced this on two xen guests with caching enabled. On one
guest I mount an nfs export and I continuously compile a kernel on it.
After some time I get this oops:
https://bart.ulyssis.org/bugs/cachefs/bug.txt

gr,

Bart