[Linux-cachefs] Writing to the cache

Hi,

This is actually a repost. I posted it several months ago but got no
reply. Hopefully I would get a reply this time.

After I called fscache_write_page to write a page to the cache, I
called both the fscache_read_or_alloc_page and
fscache_read_or_alloc_pages. Only the first function can find the
page. The second function returns ENODATA. Do I have to do anything
after calling fscache_write_page? I've read through the nfs source but
I can't find any special functions being called after
fscache_write_page.

Derek