Re: [Linux-cachefs] NFS/CacheFS not working

Derek,

I guess the 1st thing I would ask is, did you download the patched util-linux from Steve? What kernel are you using?

-Cesar

Derek Siu wrote:
By now I have finished setting up the whole environment and I want to
try it out. However, after I transferred a file from the mounted drive
to the local drive, I can't see that file in the cache.......It seems
like cacheFS is not involved at all. Can anyone give me any suggestion
?