Re: [Linux-cachefs] cachefs and fscache

> Does cachefs and/or fscache have a FAQ or project
> page?  I've been reading the archives of this mailing
> list and it seems to be something that I want to try
> out.   I just need to find out more about it, get a
> copy, etc.

I think that the main sources of related information are this
maillist, this directory:

  http://people.redhat.com/steved/cachefs/

and Documentation/filesystems/caching in the patched kernel source.

The last source is quite extensive (you can read most of it directly
from the patches as they add whole files).

Vaclav