Re: [Linux-cachefs] Anybody out there?

Hi
Glad to hear it. If you need any help let me know. I have some time, so if you have some recent code to poke around in I don't mind looking at it.

Sean

David Howells wrote:

Sean <seanb@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

   Other than spammers and David's patch tuesday, this list has been pretty
   quiet.  Is anyone working on an nfs-fscache patch?  I'm interested in
   using nfs-fscache on our clusters.  I pulled SteveD's 2.6.9 patch but
haven't seen anything since then.

Yes. We're working on it again here. I'm look at simplifying the FS-Cache
interface, improving the performance of CacheFS and writing an alternative
backend that can use cache files.

David