Re: Is this List still alive?

Hello *

I got 3 PMs but not a singel message from the list...
Why is this?

IRC is no option for me, because if I am mobile,
I can not use/track it because it is real time.

May the source be with you
Michelle

Am 2018-03-12 hackte Cassiano Campes in die Tasten:

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400