Re: Where to start C-programming open source?

On January 20 all queues for the challenge were empty.
The grading scripts were improved as well so you can go through the
challenge a bit faster than earlier.
Here are the stats from the semi-regular update email on January 20 2017:

Task Number    People    Queue Length
-------------------------------------
  Finished        137
        20         45              0