Sending and receiving packets from multiple lines

Hi All,

My network implements interface bonding, aggregate several lines into
one logical line to achieve higher connection throughput and
redundancy.
I'm writing a network application in Linux that basically send packets
to another host outside. I got problem with packet ordering on
destination host, for example. packet1 from line1 should arrived
earlier than packet3 from line3, etc. I want them to be delivered in
correct order. Is this possible? if yes, what is the better way for
doing this?.

Thanks