Re: Help on pipe

My demo can run. i use -Wall flag, the "const char *argv[2] = {
"sort", NULL }" as you said warned with:

pipe.c:35: warning: passing argument 2 of 'execve' from incompatible
pointer type.

but it's perfect for  "char * const argv[2] = { "sort", NULL }"

and i define "int ret" for both process, but i undestand forking
mechanism on GNU/Linux.

sorry i don't write the code cleanly.. My point is only to make the
"sort" working, im now understand that "sort" will always wait for
input until it's end (peer closed the input).

Thank you very much.