Re: Linux process...

Initialize the stack variable, when you do its retained thoughout execution of both processes. I think when a variable is uninitialized its given null value, and doesnt really get copied in a sense, I have also read that threads can have their own local thread storage areas.

try a strace on the executable to see what flags clone() is being used by glib.

beginner_h4x3r wrote:
Okay, so the child process was not actually access it's parent
variable, the child given a copy (i have learned about Copy On Write
mechanism too).  But it is like a C language issue: we can access any
variable which declared in that function in this case main() function.
So in my code, when i try to access stack_int variable in child
process, it's not wrong, compiler even recognize this as 'valid'
approach... How about my conclusion?