Re: Socket programming

Dear Ardhan,

You can add a mySize data member in struct foo.

struct foo
 {
  unsigned mySize;
  char *name;
  char *pix;
  int id;
 };

 struct foo *bar = malloc (sizeof(struct foo));

 if(NULL!=bar)bar->mySize=sizeof(struct foo);

 /* fill the structure, then send */

Finally, your receiver will get the size of foo in the beginning of the stream.

Best regards,
Canaan