RE: Unable set the priority for a pthread through pthread_setschedparam

> The man page says it all
>
>               !EPERM!
>                      the calling process does not have superuser
> permissions
>
> you cannot unless you have superuser permissions.

Dear Manish,

Thanks for the information.

I have seen the man pages and find the following.

EPERM  The caller does not have appropriate privileges to set the
specified
       scheduling policy and parameters.

I have tried to set the super user permissions to a normal user through
user and groups. However I found there are lot of different groups
exists like
adm
apache
avahi
bin
daemon
dbus
dip
etc.

Which groups shall I need to select for setting the super user
permissions?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas G