RE: How to call another separate program and passing some variables in C?

Hi, Uriel

Yes I need to execute two separate programs although I know it would be much
easier if I could put into one program.

The reason is the first program invokes lots of other modules and program
and it has been fixed and running that I don't know how to add in the second
program.

However, if I could invoke the second program using system() and pass some
integers to the second program to generate the output I want, it will be
good enough.

Eg: system("/usr/local/src/program2");

The problem is I don't know how to pass some integers upon invoking it.

Is it something like this if I want to pass an integer 1?
system("/usr/local/src/program2" 1);

Thanks & Best Regards,

Johnny Xing