Shared Memory using threads in C on AIX

I am looking for C program source code. Could you please help me in finding
the source code of the required mentioned below.

Task that I need to complete:

Write a program to create multiple threads (one master thread and rest
worker threads) and using the threads write into and read from shared memory

Restrictions:

Only one thread should be able to read at any instant of time into shared
memory region.

Only one thread should be able to write at any instant of time into shared
memory region.

Worker threads should inform the master thread after every read and write
operation.

Master thread inform the worker thread (which is waiting to acquire shared
memory region) that read or write operation is successful and it can acquire
the memory for either reading and writing operations.