Re: Finding the libraries

On Monday 16 July 2007 02:20, Jordi Vendrell wrote:
> Thanks, but actually, I got my code from that link, but the library I'm
> looking for isn't there (or I haven't been able to find it) any other
> suggestion? :)

>From the website:

"The code is broken into two parts: one is the library and include file that
the threads link against, the other is the command-line utility. The source
is on the enclosed CD-ROM"

I think you may have to buy the book or find someone with the CD. It's
probably a custom header file the author wrote just for that book and isn't
released anywhere due to copyright.

Good luck!

> Jordi Vendrell
>
> > I'm trying to compile a program I've found , but it requires a library
> > called "tfplib.h" which seems not to be in my computer. Anyone could tell
> > me where can I
>
> download libraries and the like?
>

> http://www.google.ch/search?hl=en&q=tfplib.h&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
>

> /Per Jessen