link table

Hi,

Does anyone know a tool which I can use to dump the link table?

Basically I want to know how symbols were resolved. Such a tool should display:
 - the name of the symbol
 - the type of the symbol (T,U - see man nm)
 - the address of the symbol (as set by the dynamic linker)
 - the module in which this the symbol's address is located

Eg:

myprocess
  U strcmp 0x0040500f (/lib/libc.so)

Why do I want such a tool?
- I have this program that loads several shared objects (plugins) and sometimes the linker resolves the syms in a wrong way making the program misbehave (i.e. some plugins have syms with the same name, but they do different things - I can not change this because the plugins are third party (and closed source)).

Thanks in advance.

M.D.

For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/

-