Re: status of seekwater

I had the same problem with seekwatcher when I tried to use it. I
ended up writing my own tool to visualize blktrace files which you can
find here: https://github.com/souvik1997/blkview

It’s not exactly the same but it might be helpful.

Thanks,

Souvik

On 4/14/19, Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Has any tried to use seekwatcher lately?  For one the report on
> oss.oracle.com seems to be gone.  I found a git repo that seems
> to have the latest codebase from hg and two little fixes here:
>
> https://github.com/trofi/seekwatcher
>
> But even that doesn't seem to work in modern environments.  After
> a build with a few warnings actually trying to run it creates doesn't
> seem to actually work well:
>

> $ /usr/local/bin/seekwatcher -o sda2.png -t sda2
> using tracefile ./sda2
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/local/bin/seekwatcher", line 983, in <module>
>     run = run_blkparse(x)
>   File "/usr/local/bin/seekwatcher", line 614, in run_blkparse
>     loaddata(fh, rd)
>   File "/usr/local/bin/seekwatcher", line 130, in loaddata
>     tags, options)
>   File "rundata.pyx", line 234, in seekwatcher.rundata.rundata.load_data
> (seekwatcher/rundata.c:3936)
> ValueError: The truth value of an array with more than one element is
> ambiguous. Use a.any() or a.all()
>
> With not output produces.

[Index of Archives]     [Netdev]     [Linux Wireless]     [Kernel Newbies]     [Security]     [Linux for Hams]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux Admin]     [Samba]