Re: Capturing idle time with blktrace

It should be capable to do that. Report your issue if you find out it
does not do the job. Capture your fio workload with blktrace, then run
captured traces through btrecord with small -m value and finally
replay back with btreplay.... Not sure how replay is useful in this
case when you do have access to fio to generate the same IO workload
for you.