Re: blkparse not displaying all events when tracing >1 devices?

Hm, well, the problem is (I believe) that with the "-o" option just isn't designed to work with multiple devices.

Brett: The simplest thing to do for your example would be:

# blktrace /dev/sdbk /dev/sdam

# blkparse -q sdbk sdam

Basically, listing each device used on the blkparse line. [That's how I (and presumably everyone else) has always done it.]

Regards,
Alan