BTstats

Hi everyone,

I just want to introduce a new blktrace analyzer I did a couple of months back
called BTstats. It generates some statistics that btt already provide plus
some other. The design is based on the research I do and it is very focused
on that purpose. It provides an extensible architecture (plugin-based) and
offers a very flexible interface to gather statistics of parts of a trace.

It can read the binary output from blktrace. I use glib to do the development
(that some people probably don't like).

As I mention in my web-page, this is not as mature as btt but it can fit the
needs of some people.

More info: http://users.cs.fiu.edu/~lusec001/moin.cgi/Software/BTstats

Best,
--