Re: Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix build errors in some archs

On Thu, Aug 18, 2022 at 11:04 PM Luiz Augusto von Dentz
<luiz.dentz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Sudip,
>
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2022 at 2:29 PM Sudip Mukherjee
> <sudipm.mukherjee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 6:55 PM Luiz Augusto von Dentz
> > <luiz.dentz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Sudip,

> > > And you can't apply on top of the tree that you are able to reproduce?
> >
> > I can see its already in linux-next and I don't see those build
> > failures on next-20220818.
>
> Alright, I will send a pull request including it later this week just
> in case it reappears for some reason.

Just to be clear, the build failure is still there on the mainline
branch from Linus. But next-20220818, which has the fixes does not
show the build failure. So, it will be needed for Linus tree.

--
Regards
Sudip