Lenovo Legion M600 wireless bluetooth mouse connected and paired yet not working

On March 8, 2022 1:30:00 PM GMT+03:00, Bastien Nocera <hadess@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   Can you please try using "hid-recorder" to capture the HID output out
   of the device? It would show us whether we're receiving any events from
   the device, and allow us to test whether there are problems at the HID
   level on other machines.

Sorry I had to return the mouse to store.
It's a pity because the hardware itself is rather good, but I had only 14 days to decide.