Fwd: Instable BLE connection - MTU Request, Attribute not found - wireshark findings

Hello to whom it may concern:

I finally switched to Kernel 5.13 and blues 5.53 wich was quite a bit
of work on my hardware.

however, the bluetooth system now seems to work more stable:

BUT:

1.) I am still suffering from unexpected disconnects, but tolerable. but

2.) when bluez disconnects it immediately deletes var/lib/bluetooth/
aa:dd:aa:pp:tt:ee:rr/ "paired-peroiferal-mac"  and
var/lib/bluetooth/ aa:dd:aa:pp:tt:ee:rr/cache/ "paired-peroiferal-mac"
all the time!
Which leads to make the central forget the paired device completely
and makes it unable to reconnect.

I cannnot avoid this absolutely strange behaviour, exept to make the
folders undeleteable and restart the bluetooth-service everytime this
happens.

Du you have an idea why bluez should delete the files/folders?

please help-

Peter