Re: [BlueZ v2] monitor: Update manpage

Hi Marcel,

On Sat, 2021-05-01 at 03:59 +0200, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
> Hi Luiz,

> > > I converted all manpages in the tree to .rst and ready to submit.
> > > Can I combine all in this series or wait for this to merge first?
> >
> > Have you added a make target for those? I really don't mind having the
> > manpages generated within the same location of the binary, although I
> > think it would be more organized to have it in one place, but a make
> > target would probably be a good practice.
>
> the way how this works is that in a git tree they are always generated unless disabled or rst2man is not available. And in a tarball, the generated manual pages are shipped, which means they are not
> needed to be generated. So no specific make target required. Lets just copy what iwd repository doing since that is working fine.

To align with iwd way, I suggest to make some changes in Makefile as well.
For example, disabling manpages are not working because the manpages are
added to dist_man_MANS without checking MANPAGES flags.

I converted all existing manpages to .rst format and ready to submit.
I will add them in this patch set.

> Regards
>
> Marcel

Regards,