Where can I learn more about using the org.bluez.LEAdvertisement1 interface?

I am brand new to Bluetooth, BLE, and D-Bus, so please forgive me if
my question sounds naive.

I see a description of the D-Bus interface at
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/bluetooth/bluez.git/tree/doc/advertising-api.txt
and it appears that I can interact with the bluetoothd using
bluetoothctl via this interface.  But when I run a utility such as
d-feet, and search for org.bluez, all I find are
org.bluez.AgentManager1 and org.bluez.ProfileManager1.  I guess I was
expecting to also see org.bluez.LEAdvertisement1.

So... I have a very general (set of) question(s), which is... how is
org.bluez.LEAdvertisement1 different than org.bluez.Agent1 and why
can't I just "use the API defined by that interface"?  One thing I
_do_ notice in the documentation is that that Agent1 interface also
specifies an object path (/org/bluez) whereas the LEAdvertising1
interface describes the Object Path as "freely definable".  What's up
with that?  What does that really mean?

And yes, I have looked in the source code for bluez (5.50) and I see
how bluetoothctl does a whole bunch of D-Bus'y things to use the
LEAdvertisement1 interface.  At the moment, I am trying to extend an
existing Bluetooth framework (https://github.com/nettlep/gobbledegook)
to support setting LE Advertising parameters, and the author of that
framework does all of his D-Bus'y things differently.  So, now it's
time for me to understand better how D-Bus'y things work so that I can
compare and contrast the two approaches, learn something, and,
ideally, start publishing some service UUID's with my BLE peripheral.

Thanks for any clues anybody can pass my way.

--wpd