Re: [BlueZ,1/3] avdtp: Fix setting disconnect timer when there is no local endpoints

Hi Luiz,

I was testing before seeing your email. Please take a look at my
comment on the last commit of the series.
Although this commit doesn't affect the symptom we observed (it was
IDLE state which triggers the disconnection of IO), the change makes
sense.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 11:45 AM Luiz Augusto von Dentz
<luiz.dentz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Miao,
>
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 3:57 PM <bluez.test.bot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > This is automated email and please do not reply to this email!
> >
> > Dear submitter,
> >
> > Thank you for submitting the patches to the linux bluetooth mailing list.
> > This is a CI test results with your patch series:
> > PW Link:https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/bluetooth/list/?series=434305
> >
> > ---Test result---
> >
> > ##############################
> > Test: CheckPatch - PASS
> >
> > ##############################
> > Test: CheckGitLint - PASS
> >
> > ##############################
> > Test: CheckBuild - PASS
> >
> > ##############################
> > Test: MakeCheck - PASS
> >

> > ---
> > Regards,
> > Linux Bluetooth
>
> Can you give this set a try with the use case you had? I tested with
> unplugged use case and it now seems to trigger session_cb immediately
> so it should work for your case as well.
>
> --
> Luiz Augusto von Dentz
Thanks,
Miao