Bluetooth not working in 5.10 kernel?

Hi,
I have 5.10.13 kernel on archlinux and bluetooth seems to misbehave.
Not sure if that is known or fixed?
Namely, I have some atheros bluetooth using btusb driver or so it seems,
laptop lenovo ideapat 310.
I managed to turn it on, then when turning on bluetooth on my phone
(devices are paired) it triggered connection with the pc, but my sound
suddenly silenced, then after a minute I got a connection error on phone
and pc went back to normal.
Then I tried again, this time my sound started looping on the pc, and
after some time went back to normal, phone showed errors again.
I removed the pairing at phone side, disabled bluetooth from gnome and
tried to reload the driver (btusb).
However, now bluez does not detect my adapter, bluetoothctl command
"list" shows nothing. Gnome tries to turn on bluetooth but shows it
turned off each time.
In addition, even though list is empty, I see the device in
/sys/class/bluetooth.
I have found some reddit thread about a similar issue,
https://www.reddit.com/r/archlinux/comments/kwpw6j/bluetooth_not_working_anymore/