BlueZ Header Files

Hello,

I would like to preface this question by saying that I am very new to both BlueZ and linux application development.

I have a question regarding the differences between the BlueZ header files and bluetooth subsystem header files in the linux kernel. I have been specifically looking at the case of establishing a L2CAP LE connection for the Object Transfer Service and I can see that the linux kernel bluetooth header files have the definitions for L2CAP_LE_CONN_REQ (0x14) and the associated l2cap_le_conn_req structure but the BlueZ header files do not. I have been able to establish my connection by manually introducing these definitions in my application but I would like to compile my application against the BlueZ library and I cannot do that without these definitions. I would be happy to submit a patch to add the definitions but first wanted to understand if there was a reason for their absence.

Thanks,
Abe