Re: sixaxis patch proposal

Hi;

yes, I've seen your commit, and actually I don't get it, since it was
integrated, and bluez updated, sixaxis pads are not working as well as
they used to, I need to repair the device again and again.

I tried to do it with the pairing agent using bluetoothctl but
couldn't get it to work as expected, any hint? I can't find anything
on google or anywhere else.

Merci;
Lionel