Re: [BlueZ] lib: Replace malloc/memset(..0..) with malloc0

Hi Luiz,

Yes. Although bt_malloc internally uses malloc, there are a couple of
places where bt_malloc is used instead of malloc.

I was sticking to the convention of replacing malloc with malloc0 and
bt_malloc with btmalloc0. I am not sure about any underlying reason
for using malloc vs bt_malloc.

If you think that bt_malloc/bt_malloc0 is the right way to go? I can
go ahead and replace all occurrences of malloc/malloc0 with
bt_malloc/bt_malloc0 respectively.

Please do let me know.

Btw, all the tests seem to pass when I did the replacement.

-Best,
Aravind