Re: Bluetooth: Allow to use configure SCO socket codec parameters

Pali Rohár wrote on 20.04.20 г. 2:49 ч.:
<...>
> Please let me know what do you think about it. Thanks

Hello,

Is anybody from bluetooth maintainers able to review and move this
forward? Seems like recent bt headsets are unusable under Linux for
audio conferences at the moment. I have a few that only work as playback
devices.

Pali is doing a huge job trying to tackle the issues in all various
places. This patch appears necessary to get reasonable quality out of
the headsets as the default codec sounds horrible (I mean for HSP/HFP mode).

Thus I and I assume all headphones users will appreciate very much any
support to get things moving forward.

I hope my message finds everybody in a good situation.