ManufacturerData while discovering

Hello,
I've been trying to get frequent manufacturer data from advertisements from a
BLE device into an application of mine. Unfortunately it looks like I only get
new ManufacturerData about every 15 seconds while discovering/scanning. The
manufacturer data from the device changes frequently (at least once per
second) so I need updates to this data more frequently than the 15 seconds.

I couldn't find any reference on how I could achieve this in the documentation
so any help would be welcome.

Regards
Luca