Contribution of bluez patches

Hello,
attached you can find two patches, which we want to contribute to bluez. I created the patches based on current master.
If you need any further information please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,
Thorsten Klein

BSH Hausgeräte GmbH
Software-Developer

Im Gewerbepark B10
93059 Regensburg
Tel.: +49 (941) 8994-2490
www.bsh-group.com

BSH Hausgeräte GmbH, Carl-Wery-Str. 34, 81739 Munich, Germany
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer
Board of Management: Uwe Raschke (Chairman), Dr. Gerhard Dambach, Matthias Ginthum, Dr. Silke Maurer
Registered Office: Munich; Registry Court: Amtsgericht München, HRB 75534
WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 57986696

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain trade secrets or other confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use, copy, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately by reply email and delete this message, including any attachment or copies thereof, from your system.